Did you Know 38% of New Business Owners Choose the Wrong POS When Starting their Business?
POS PROS can Eliminate this Costly Mistake and Save you the Hassle!
MICROS SIMPHONY POS
About Micros Station
Take control of your business in style and ease with the Micros countertop POS system.
- Process transactions with all types of payment methods
- Easily track inventory
- Manage time sheets
- Run reports and view past transactions
- Print receipts and other documents
Micros Mini Pin Pad
The Micros Mini Pin Pad is a robust PIn Pad that’s sleek and compact. This solution accepts numerous payment methods including chip cards, credit cards, debit cards, EMV cards, and contactless payments like Apple Pay and Android Pay. It offers its users versatility and flexibility by providing them a variety of features and customizations. It has a large touchscreen for easy usability, built-in printer, and EMV chip reader. Adding the Micros MIni Pain Pad allows you to eliminate chargeback disputes by accepting chip cards.
SERVICES & SUPPORT
Programming & Installation
Our POS system solutions receive full-service programming and installation support, which will allow you and your team to get set up and running in a quicker manner. Your business will be operational and accepting payments in no time. Micros POS Support provides 24/7 support and training programs as well. This will promptly help identify solutions for any issues you come across.
Micros e7 POS System
Micros e7 is a powerful POS system that can optimize any business in the restaurant industry.
- Access full-color touch screen display to quickly navigate multiple features
- Easily enter orders with the guest check features
- Receive customization tools to manage
your menus, prices, labor options, and reports
- Utilize the Micros WS5A to run your
system without a PC
Micros Kitchen Display Systems
The Kitchen Display System allows users to receive orders on a display in the kitchen sent directly from the POS system at the counter.
- Expedite the ordering process and
reduce the need for running back and forth between the counter and the kitchen
- Reduce errors and mistakes on food
- Capture the service times to review in your reports later
- Receive feedback on the status of the
orders from the kitchen
Micros RES POS System
RES 3000, standing for Restaurant Enterprise Series, is the perfect solution for restaurants whether they are full service or quick service.
- Receive integrated support for carryout and delivery options
- Re-open closed checks to make
- Recognize orders that have value meals automatically
- Easily upsize or substitute items in
EMV Chip Card Reader