Did you Know 38% of New Business Owners Choose the Wrong POS When Starting their Business?
POS PROS can Eliminate this Costly Mistake and Save you the Hassle!
SOLUTIONS FOR ANY FRANCHISES
Franchises can be difficult to manage when you’re using the wrong POS system. Slow ones or incompetent ones can push you to your breaking point and make it difficult to earn a profit. Instead, let POS Pro Advisors help you choose the right one to run your business. We will recommend a cost effective solution that will bring efficiency to your franchise. These solutions are industry specific and will help increase business for your franchise.
The Perfect POS System for your Franchise Business
The Revel POS system provides easy to use tools that brings balance to your franchise.
- Accept payments in all of the latest formats
- Track inventory and receive alerts when stocks are low
- Receive detailed reports of a single location or multiplelocations
- Easily manage your employees information and schedules
Use the Right Tools to Run your Restaurant Chain
You can count on Aldelo POS to give your restaurant chain a performance boost.
- Utilize intuitive management tools to improve the efficiency ofyour franchise
- Monitor inventory levels even when you away from the POSdevice
- Easily set automatic menu item price changes for happy hour
- Receive reports on current and past sales to gain insight intoyour customers
CloverR Makes Managing a Franchise Effortless
Your franchise can run more harmoniously thanks to the Clover StationR point of sale system.
Access powerful management tools
Monitor inventory levels among multiple sites from a singlelocation
Receive reports to review on any mobile device
Manage employee schedules and timesheets on the samedevice you process transactions
A POS System Designed for Restaurant Chains
The Micros POS is the perfect solution for restaurant franchises who are tired of relying on slow and ineffective systems.
- Improve the efficiency of your franchise’s operations and yourstaff
- Utilize management tools and real-time data to make betterexecutive decisions
- Closely manage your inventory levels so you don’t run out ofingredients
- Review real-time data from the detailed reports to see yourfranchise’s progression